Friday, January 27, 2006

Introduction

This is my first time ever writing blog .....
A little bit confused what to started with :D

First of all, I would like to thank Beverly Lavaniaca who introduced me to Blog World and her blogs really inspired me so much .....

Intriguing question you may asked, why I had choosen HIDE ME SOMEWHERE as my ID. My answer is simply because I am still hiding something here.

Hope you can understand this ..... Sometimes, things are better to be left the way they were :P

I was born in Surabaya at mid June of 1977. I am the third child from four siblings (the order: Koko-Cece-Me-Meme).

Gosh, it is not easy to write a blog, is it ?

Hide (to be continued .....)

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaaa, akhirnya muncul juga blog Kamu Owen, good start.. keep going.. yang rajin tulis ya...

    Aku kangen tuh ama melboune, sydney, please tell me about them here..

    Yang rajin tulisnya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Beve :)
    Rajin nulis ? Hmmm I think it depends whether I have spare time or not. At the moment sih aku cuman kerja 1 job, jadi banyak banget waktu luang. Aku masih apply office job ke kiri dan kanan huehuheuehue

    I'll write about Sydney dan Melbourne someday (Promise)

    ReplyDelete
  3. salut buat kamu..
    menulis itu gampang tapi untuk mengemasnya menjadi enak dibaca dan dimengerti oleh orang lain merupakan hal yang sulit...
    untuk permulaan seperti kamu (kata kamu...)tulisan ini cukup bagus..
    tetaplah menulis agar tak ada lagi yang perlu disembunyikan...
    good luck for u
    nice to know u

    nita....

    ReplyDelete